Sea Moss for skin
Derived from red algae, sea moss is full of nutrients and minerals (92 of the 102 trace minerals of the body) that offer a whole host of benefits for healthy skin.
Sea Moss benefits for skin
- Hydrates the skin, reduces wrinkles, and minimize the signs of ageing
- Reduces the severity of skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis
- Combat oily skin and shield yourself from weather-related issues like winter dryness
- Sea moss is rich in vitamins A, C, E, and K, as well as minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, selenium, and zinc. These nutrients are essential for skin health.
How to use Sea Moss on your skin
Nothing hits your confidence like waking up to a nasty red spot. But sea moss gel helps prevent that from ever happening. Simply apply the sea moss gel to your face once per day, let it sit for a few minutes, and wipe it away!
Sea Moss for your hair
Whether it's long and straight or short and curly, sea moss gel is a perfect way to revitalize your hair and regain its natural shimmer.
With its antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients, sea moss makes for an unbeatable hair conditioner as its known to rejuvenate your hair.
Sea Moss benefits for hair
- Prevents the growth of toxins and bacteria on the scalp with antioxidant properties
- Conditions and strengthens your hair for a full head of shimmery locks
- Promotes hair growth and reduces the sign of hair loss (who wouldn't want that?)
- Sea moss is also a good source of iodine, which is necessary for healthy hair growth. Iodine helps to regulate the thyroid gland, which plays a role in hair growth.
- sea moss also contains sulfur, which is known for its healing properties. Sulfur helps to improve circulation and promotes cell growth.
How to use Sea Moss in your hair?
Using sea moss gel is as simple as using a conditioner. Put a little in your hands, rub it into your hair, let it work its magic for several minutes, and wash it out.
Sea moss does wonders for your scalp. And a healthy scalp means a healthy and luxurious head of hair!
Strong and healthy nails
Here's what Sea Moss gel can do for your nails
- Helps to prevent damage with thicker, stronger nails
- Achieve shiny, healthy-looking nails
- Faster, healthier nail growth
Sea moss builds a strong base for your nails, helping them to grow healthy, strong, and downright beautiful.
For your nails to feel the effects of sea moss gel, you have to ingest it. But don't worry, we have a delicious recipe you can use on our Sea Moss Gel page.