Sea Moss is a seaweed that is naturally rich in minerals and vitamins. It is densely packed with antioxidants which makes it effective against disease-causing oxidative damage. With a long list of health benefits that range from its immune strengthening advantages to its benefits regarding skin health. Not to forget, it consists of 92 out of 102 minerals required by our body.
For more detail on these benefits, have a read of our blog post >
1) Wash the Sea Moss thoroughly, we recommend washing at least three times to remove excess sea salt and other ocean elements.
2) Soak the Sea Moss in best quality water you have available (avoid tap). Add a few slices of lemon to neutralise the sea smell. Soak for a minimum of 12 hours.
3) Afterwards you will see the Sea Moss has expanded in size and become translucent. Put the Sea Moss in a high powered blender with good quality water (not tap), to soak the Sea Moss and blend until a thick smooth paste. We recommend you cover the height of the Sea Moss in the blender with water.
4) Pour into a glass jar and leave in the fridge to solidify (should take a couple hours)
5) Add Sea Moss to your smoothies, porridge or simply have 1-2 spoons a day.
Express UK delivery (1-2 days): £4.99 - free shipping on orders over £40
EU delivery (4-10 days): £9.99
Non-EU (within 14 days): £14.99
Please note the listed health benefits of our products are subject to opinion and should not be taken as medical advice. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another.
You should always consult with a medical professional before incorporating herbal remedies into your diet, particularly if you are taking medication, pregnant or breastfeeding.
Sea Moss poses a long list of health benefits from improving the immune system, boosting energy and aiding in gut health.